Digital Marketing Certified Consultant, expert, mentor, and speaker. Member of the WSI system for 15+ years and CEO of Prospect Factory, a top ranked digital agency for Mexico
I am based in Mexico where creativity is a natural fuel for my business and the team of more than 20 digital certified professionals that work with me.
I constantly participate in knowledge groups and consortiums in the digital marketing industry. I have been a member of Adaptive SEO Consortium, The Google Alliance Group, and other best practices councils.
My clients state that I am an expert in digital marketing in Mexico that understands the mix of marketing and technology, but more importantly, that I am able to explain it in simple words and help them translate it into business strategy. For this reason, I enjoy being a speaker, a board member, and a mentor for many of our customers.
In my WSI Digital Marketing Agency in Mexico, we start with assessment (social listening process, competition analysis, search engine analysis and website audits), metrics, and analytics before we even propose a strategy. We take very seriously our initial assessment process which help our customers and us determine if we are a good fit for each other.
Once the insights are clear, we move into design and execution where we include modern design, platforms, automation, and analytics.
We have expertise in specific verticals like real state, restaurant chains, consulting services, education, retail, and other business to business and business to consumer verticals.
We can design and execute any digital marketing campaign, but when our customers have an in-house team, we become part of the team helping them with guidance and mentoring.
I am proud to be one of the authors of the WSi Digital Minds book.
I am a believer in specialization, professionalism and in true dedication to a vertical market and that is why I have dedicated more than 15 years to marketing and digital marketing.
I also believe that knowledge, to become a real skill, needs to be practiced, so everything that we do for our customers is first tested and practiced in-house.
We follow 5 easy steps:
1. We start by validating our customer´s strategy by performing set assessments that help us dive deep into the business. Then we move to understand the buyer persona and the target audience.
2. The next step is to define the core message for each buyer persona, so we can then establish the digital channels for each combination of buyer persona and message.
3. An important creative phase arises when the message needs to be converted into a story and a content plan, this task we do it together with our customer.
4. While we start producing digital materials, we agree on KPIs and set-up all metrics, analytics, and dashboards that will help us track the campaign.
5. Finally, we launch and start monitoring the campaign, we provide dashboard links to our customer can see the progression of the strategy and the daily metrics. All campaigns are carefully and constantly monitored and optimized by our team.
Depending on the intensity of the campaign and the specific goals, we set periodic revision dates with the customer.
All the previous process is to help our customers generate leads, position their brand, and maintain consistent communication channels with existing customers.
Mike Chavez Painting is a local business who was looking to improve its website design to better showcase their work and enhance their good reputation. Since partnering with WSI, they have launched a competitive SEO strategy and...
Due to an unoptimized and poorly maintained digital presence, Clinica da Mama was losing potential customers to less qualified breast clinics in the area. Partnering with WSI enabled them to "go digital" with their customer acquisition activities.
Leave a message below about what it is that you are currently struggling with. We’ll get back to you and let you know how we can help.