WSI Social Media Strategy Guide
Every Company Needs a Social Media Strategy – Do You Have One?
In today’s world full of new media and internet communication technologies, companies of all sizes and industries have a huge opportunity to expand the reach of their messages using social media. Social media has the potential to attract and hold the attention of a vast demographic of people, especially those who have grown numb to traditional media.
Social media offers several other benefits to companies such as an affordable marketing channel, the ability to spread messages with a click of a button, the opportunity to enhance brand reputation, build credibility, increase website traffic and engage customers.
Though the majority of companies are aware of the benefits associated with social media, many have not established a social media strategy. Why? It could be due to limited resources or simply because they do not know where to begin.
To help your company get started with social media, WSI has created this Social Media Strategy Guide, which contains best practices, checklists, templates, tools and resources so your company can:
- Educate yourself and your staff on social media
- Ensure social media policies and guidelines are established
- Ensure your brand is protected and consistent
- Create a social presence and community
- Utilize social media in your PR endeavors
- Measure your social media ROI
- Manage your online brand reputation
- Decide which social technologies make sense for your brand
- Establish a internetcrisis management strategy
It’s vital that your company stay up-to-speed with today’s evolving inyernet media technologies. This way, you can monitor what customers are saying about your brand online, but more importantly, leverage these new media tools to create and foster positive conversations around your brand.
KEY TOPICS INCLUDE:
- Where to begin with social media
- Social media policy (template available)
- General social media guidelines
- Integrating social into your online marketing mix
- Deep dive into the top 11 social portals (eg. Blogs, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn)
- Social media do’s and don’ts
- Social media and public relations
- Measuring social: key performance indicators
- Brand reputation management
- Social media case studies
- Much more!
To request for your copy of this 70+ page Social Media Strategy Guide contact your local WSI Internet Consultant today!